LADIES, COULD THESE STILL BE THE "ASO EBI" BRIDAL TRAIN DISPLAY OR SOMETHING ELSE?

These scenes shocked me to decipher what it really was...At first sight, I thought I had seen live mermaids (water spirits). How beautiful and elegant they all looked. But to understand that they were actually in the very deep section of the Oritse river was something I could not stand.
Were they floating and yet, posed like they were on a solid ground? Ladies, I know that mermaids are known for their great beauty when they appear in physical human forms. These ladies measure up to every requirements for naming them as one.

Otherwise what tradition on earth would make the bride take all her picture roll snapshots in a deep river...dressed gorgeously like marine queens in the Africa Magic Movies?

Please help answer that question...

wedding bridal train or mermaids

wedding bridal train or mermaids

wedding bridal train or mermaids

wedding bridal train or mermaids

No comments

Powered by Blogger.